PCB Production Capabilities / Design and Engineering Services / Materials and Surface Finishes
Printed Circuit Boards
Camtech offers both quick turn / prototyping and volume production capabilities. Whether you need 10, 100, 1,000, or 1,000,000 multilayer PCBs, we're right there to do the job and earn your trust. We have the expertise, technology, reputation and logistical management skills to ensure cost savings and improve time-to-market.
At Camtech we’re ready and equipped to meet all of your printed circuit board needs. Our world-class manufacturing services and global operations help you gain a competitive advantage in bringing new products to market quickly while reducing cost. Our experienced personnel have been working with leading technology companies delivering high-quality quick-turn / prototype and volume printed circuit board solutions for more than 20 years.
An experienced PCB fabrication resource is a key building block for your electronics products. With Camtech you get a single EMS provider dedicated to providing superior manufacturability and collaboration. By relying on our global infrastructure and technical know-how, cost effectively manufacturing your product with high quality standards, is no longer a challenge.
Stay competitive. Be innovative. Partner with the best.
Distinguishing features that our factories offer to help you stay competitive include:
|• 100% netlist testing
• Signal-integrity modeling
• Panel sizes up to 24” by 36” fabrication capability
• 36+ layers
• Flex and Rigid-Flex circuit boards
• Metal Backed & Thermal-Clad PCBs
• MIL-PRF-31032 Certified PCB fabrication (Millitary)
• AS-9100 Certified PCB fabrication (Space & Aviation)
• IPC-6012 Class 2 and 3 Certified PCB fabrication
|• Laser Micro-Via / HDI Technology
• RoHS Compliant / Lead-Free Assembly compatibility
• DFx feedback
• High performance materials and composites
• UL approved for copper foil weights from 3/8 oz. to 6 oz
• Board thickness from 0.008” to 0.450”
• Aspect ratios greater than 12:1
• Multiple surface finishes
• Electrical test and development